Meet the 2012 NIDRR Grantees
For more information on grant announcements and applications, see the Prospective Grantees information page. Please note: NARIC does not have access to submitted grant applications or proposals.
In Fiscal Year 2012, NIDRR funded 84 new projects and 4 grant transfers, ranging from 6-month SBIRs building new technology to full-fledged centers conducting research and training in rehabilitation interventions. Please note: Some projects may have completed their research activities.
2012 grants by program type
- Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (H133A) 29 (includes 2012 Burn and Brain Injury Model Systems)
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (H133B) 1
- Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (H133E) 2
- Fellowships - Distinguished (H133F) 1
- Fellowships - Merit (H133F) 5
- Field Initiated Projects (H133G) 26
- Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Projects (H133P) 4
- Small Business Innovative Research Phase I (H133S) 13
- Small Business Innovative Research Phase II (H133S) 5