Other Disability Research Resources
Other sites for information on disability research in addition to REHABDATA:
- For an international perspective on disability and rehabilitation research, visit NIILDRR's Center for International Rehabilitation Research Information and Exchange (CIRRIE) at http://cirrie.buffalo.edu/search.
- A resource whose focus is more medical is the National Library of Medicine's MEDLINE database: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/databases/. This site also includes other research and clinical trials databases.
- Rehabilitation training materials are available from the National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials: http://www.ncrtm.ed.gov/.
- Information on selected new documents by NIDILRR-funded projects are available from the Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability Research: http://www.ktdrr.org and the Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center: http://msktc.org.
- The Agency on Healthcare Quality and Research has an excellent collection of innovative practices and interventions at http://www.innovations.ahrq.gov
- The U.S. Government's gateway to consumer health information is Healthfinder: http://www.healthfinder.gov.