NARIC's Librarian's Picks: Information Resource Sheets
Download our 17 free resource pages listing librarian-selected agencies, organizations, and online resources for:
- Assistive Technology.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Caregiving and Caregivers.
- Children with Special Needs.
- Finding Rehabilitation Services.
- General Spanish Language Resources.
- Independent Living.
- Mental Health.
- Sensory Disability.
- Spinal Cord Injury.
- Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Universal Design.
Choosing a High-Quality Medical Rehabilitation Program: An NRH Field Guide for People with Disabilities. This free consumer guide can help you find the right program for you or your family member.
These and more may be ordered in print. Use the Pubs List to place your order.
You might also like our Frequently Asked Questions pages.
News and Notes from the NIDILRR Community and Beyond - our weekly newsletter. Sign up for your copy today!
NIDILRR Research Spotlight - a quarterly feature spotlighting the achievements of NIDRR grantees (2010-2012).
reSearch - a semi-monthly collection of research reviews on select topics. We search the top databases and libraries in the field to answer real-world queries.
RehabWire - a semi-monthly newsletter featuring NIDRR research projects (1998-2010) and documents on specific topics. RehabWire is available in both HTML and PDF formats.
Reports from NIDILRR
Review of Disability and Rehabilitation Research: NIDRR Grantmaking Processes and Products
The National Academy of Sciences conducted an extensive review of NIDILRR's grantmaking processes. Explore or download the full NAS report.
Emergency Management Research and People with Disabilities: A Resource Guide
A report from NIDILRR highlighting new research in emergency management and people with disabilities. The report includes descriptions of federal and private research projects, as well as recommendations from conferences.
Word (2Mb) or PDF (550Kb)
- Employment, PDF (567Kb) or Text.
- Technology, PDF (656Kb) or Text.
- Health and Function HTML or PDF (461Kb).
Previous editions of the NIDILRR Program Directory are available in electronic (PDF) format. For the most current listing of projects funded by NIDILRR, browse the NIDILRR Program Database. Please note: Editions of the program directory prior to 2015 refer to NIDILRR by its previous name - the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research or NIDRR.
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2014 (8Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2013 (2Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2012 (1.8Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2011 (1.8Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2010 (3Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2009 (1Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2008 (2.1Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2007 (1.5Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2006 (1.5Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2005 (1Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2004 (1Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2003 (3Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2002 (1.2Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2001 (1.2Mb).
- NIDRR Program Directory FY 2000 (1Mb).
Do you need multiple copies of our brochures or information resource sheets? Contact us through our Information Request Form.