Ask Me!

COVID-19 Notice: NARIC staff are now working remotely, full time, answering information and document delivery requests. Our phone and chat lines are still staffed from 8:30am to 5:30pm ET, Monday to Friday. The majority of our services are unaffected. Since we are physically removed from our print collection, we are experiencing some delays in document delivery, particularly requests for older materials. We will keep you informed if your order is delayed more than the allotted 3-day turn-around.

NARIC's information specialists are available to assist you in finding the resources you need. You may:

Ask Me! Chat live with an information specialist.

Connect instantly to receive the resources you need to live and work independently. Click the Live Support icon (or "Chat with an Information Specialist" for text browsers) on any page to begin a session. This service is available during business hours only. Off-hours you may leave a message and an information specialist will reply within one business day.

Call our toll-free information line at 800/346-2742 to speak with an Information Specialists. Local and international callers may call 301/459-5900. TTY users may call 301/459-5984. Information Specialists are available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm Eastern time. NARIC is closed during Federal holidays.

Ofrecemos servicios en español. Llame al 800/346-2742 y oprime uno para hablar con un especialísta de información. Chat con una especialista de información.

Use our information request form to send your request directly to an Information Specialist. You may also use this form to order documents in our collection.

You may also send or fax your request. See our contact page for further information.

For medical inquiries: NARIC is a federally funded library with no medical professionals on staff. As such, we cannot offer diagnoses or recommendations for treatment. You should consult with a healthcare provider regarding these issues.

Are you looking for information on degree equivalencies in the UK?  You need the National Academic Recognition Information Centre (