Meet the 2019 NIDILRR Grantees
In Fiscal Year 2019, NIDILRR funded 64 new projects, ranging from 6-month SBIRs building new technology to five-year centers conducting research and training in rehabilitation interventions.
2019 new grants by program type.
- Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Projects (ARRT) 3
- Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) 14
- Fellowships - Distinguished 1
- Fellowships - Merit 5
- Field Initiated Projects (FIP) 17
- Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) 4
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC) 6
- Small Business Innovation Research Phase I (SBIR) 10
- Small Business Innovation Research Phase II (SBIR) 4
2019 new grants by NIDILRR outcome domains and support areas.
Note: Each project's research, training, or development activities may cross into several priorities.
- Community Living and Participation 8
- Employment 16
- Health and Function 9
- Capacity Building for Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Training 9
- Knowledge Translation 3
- Technology for Access and Function 19
For more information on grant announcements and applications, see the Prospective Grantees information page. Please note: NARIC does not have access to submitted grant applications or proposals.