Meet the 2020 NIDILRR Grantees
In Fiscal Year 2020, NIDILRR has funded 71 new projects, ranging from 6-month SBIRs building new technology to five-year centers conducting research and training in rehabilitation interventions. NIDILRR continues to release information regarding the newest grantees. This information will be added to the Program Database as it comes available. This information was last updated on September 25th, 2020.
2020 new grants by program type.
- Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Projects (ARRT) 5
- Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) 19
- Fellowships - Distinguished 3
- Fellowships - Merit 5
- Field Initiated Projects (FIP) 18
- Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) 3
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC) 5
- Small Business Innovation Research Phase I (SBIR) 9
- Small Business Innovation Research Phase II (SBIR) 4
2020 new grants by NIDILRR outcome domains and support areas.
Note: Each project's research, training, or development activities may cross into several priorities.
- Community Living and Participation 7
- Employment 7
- Health and Function 21
- Capacity Building for Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Training 13
- Knowledge Translation 5
- Technology for Access and Function 18
- ADA National Network
- Disability Demographics
For more information on grant announcements and applications, see the Prospective Grantees information page. Please note: NARIC does not have access to submitted grant applications or proposals.