General Disability Statistics
- County Level Disability Data in U.S.
- Disability Statistics Online Resource for U.S. Disability Statistics
- Phone: 607/255-7727 (V), 607/255-2891 (TTY)
- FedStats: The gateway to statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal agencies
- InfoUse Disability Data Project – Access to Disability Data funded by NIDILRR
- This website generates customized charts of state, national, and individual disability data.
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Toll Free: 800/923-8282
Americans with Disabilities 2010: www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/p70-131.pdf.
Health and Healthcare Statistics
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- QualityTools has moved to the AHRQ Health Care Innovations Exchange: HCIE is a clearinghouse for practical, ready-to-use tools for measuring and improving the quality of health care.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: Injuries, Illness and Fatalities on the Job
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Research (CMS) Data Navigator
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Data & Statistics (CDC)
- Toll Free: 800/232-4636
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (H-CUP) – AHRQ
- HRSA Geospatial Data Warehouse
Health Resources and Services Administration Program (HRSA)
- Kaiser Family Foundation research on Medicare and Disability
- Medicaid Benefits by State and Service from the Kaiser Family Foundation
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS) – AHRQ
- National Center for Catastrophic Sport Injury Research (NCCSI)
- Phone: 919/848-8357
- National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)
- Toll Free: 800/232-4636
Injury Data and Resources: www.cdc.gov/nchs/injury.htm.
- Research, Condition, and Disease Categorization (RCDC) through NIH
- Contact Information: report.nih.gov/contactus/index.aspx.
- Childstats.gov – A Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics
- Contact: www.childstats.gov/webmail.
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- Phone: 202/403-5551
- International Population Statistics
- National and International Statistical Resources
- Social Security Administration Office of Policy
- The SSA focal point for policy analysis and research, evaluation, and statistics.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States from the U.S. Census Bureau
- UNdata – From the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD) of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA)
- UNdata brings together United Nations (UN) statistical databases and allows users to search and download a variety of statistical resources from the UN system. Patron can search across all databases, or use advanced search to select specific sources, years, and regions of the world. Includes a glossary.
- The Urban Institute Center on Labor, Human Services, and Population
- Features resources and statistics on youth development and school completion.
- U.S. Census Bureau Regional Offices
- U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Phone: 202/691-5200 (V), 800/877-8339 (TDD)
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Enforcement statistics, including ADA enforcement
Specific Disability Statistics
- Center for Outcome Measurement in Brain Injury (COMBI)
- Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics from the American Heart Association
- National Data and Statistical Center for the Burn Model Systems
- Phone: 720/380-0073
- National Data and Statistical Center for the TBI Model Systems
- Phone: 303/789-8202
- National SCI Statistical Center (NSCISC)
- Phone: 205/934-3342 (V), 205/934-4642 (TTY)
- National Survey of Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Ask Us: www.childhealthdata.org/help/askus.
Request a dataset: www.childhealthdata.org/help/dataset.
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Disability Statistics and Demographics (StatsRRTC)
- Toll Free: 866/538-9521, 603/864-0165
Annual Disability Statistics Compendium: www.disabilitycompendium.org.